I’m trying to prove a point to a douche in my class who thinks girls are lying about enjoying marvel.
are you fucking kidding me along with there being tons and tons of hot men its pretty fucking cool too come on
I LEARNED HOW TO READ OUT OF A MARVEL COMIC BOOK BEFORE I WENT TO PRESCHOOL, COME ON, IS THIS A JOKE!?
THERE WOULD BE NO HESITATION. I WOULD GO THERE IN MY UNDERWEAR IF I HAD TO
WACOM BAMBOO PEN GIVEAWAY
So after only using it a feel times, I’ve decided drawing isn’t for me and I have no more use for my graphics tablet, so I’ll be giving it away. Since I’ve barely used it, everything is included inside the box, including spare tips for the pen. Here are the rules:
- You do NOT need to be following me, but a follow would be nice!
- Reblogs only!
- Likes do NOT count!
- No delivery limitations!
- The winner will be chosen on 8th August 2013. That’s aweek from now!
Good luck to everyone entering!
I’m going to Disneyland at the end of the month and I thought I’d give Peter a letter with all the people that appreciate what he’s done for the children he meets every day. Reblog this and I’ll put your url in the letter. I don’t care how many notes this gets I will put everyone who likes or reblogs this in the letter. Show Pete we care about him!
Hi! I am dolldelight, a self-taught and aspiring Lolita designer. I was lucky enough to be invited as a fashion industry guest to showcase my work in Pacific Media Expo on November 11 2011 - November 13 2011 in LAX Hilton. It’s a lucky 11-11-11! To share this good fortune, I am hosting a giveaway wherein 11 winners would receive an adorabow clip (9” x 6”) from the designs above (not my newspaper dress set! XD) The mechanics are:
1. Follow www.dolldelight.com.
2. Reblog this post ONCE. Likes will not be counted. Reblogs without following the site will not be counted. No fake pages please.
3. On the eve of 11-11-11 (Pacific Standard Time), I would be choosing 11 winners via random.org!
4. I will announce the winners on my Facebook page and Twitter and inform them via Tumblr Ask.
Yes, that’s all you need to do, the rest is up to Lady Luck!
It’s that time of the year again when life awakens from it’s seemingly eternal winter sleep and small delicate buds flourish at the caressing touch of the golden sun. (Wrote this in the beginning of spring, after all the snow.)